Grab some friends and take a guided tour of Dock Street Brewery! See how we make our small-batch, award-winning and handcrafted beer in our brewpub in West Philadelphia. Tours last about 30 minutes and you'll have plenty of time to hear about the process, chat with a brewer, ask questions, and sample beer straight from the tanks.
When you're done, join us front-of-house for our famed wood-fired pizza (our patented trio fries are also a great bet) and fresh beer. We hear it tastes just that much better when you see exactly how it's made.
$5/per person includes tour, pint glass and sticker
Brewery Tours are available every Saturday by appointment at 2pm and 4pm.
Please request a tour online here first. You are advised to request a tour and wait for availability confirmation before paying for the tour online.
- Pre-paid tour tickets must be completed within three days of confirmation to hold your spot on the tour. If we do not receive payment, we will release your reservation. [This helps eliminate the risk of no-shows and allows us to keep space open for other requests - we appreciate your cooperation with this!]
- Tours are $5/person and includes a pint glass and sticker.
- Tours are about 30 minutes long, and you'll get to sample a couple of our beers during the tour.
- When you get here, let the host/hostess know you're here for the tour. They'll be able to point you in the right direction.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason, please let me know as early as possible! (Same as above - it lets us accept other requests if you are unable to make it in.) We're also happy to help you reschedule - just email me directly and we can get a new tour on the books.
- Sadly, we cannot issue refunds for no-shows. Certain cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled tour can be refunded.
- There is free street parking, and the R34 Trolley stops on the corner of 50th and Baltimore, right across the street from us.
- Children are allowed on tours -- just no drinking. The cost is $5/each for children over 12 years old.