Come see where the magic happens! All tours come with a free pint glass, samples and stickers.
Grab some friends and take a guided tour of Dock Street Brewery! See how we make our small-batch, award-winning and handcrafted beer in our brewpub in West Philadelphia. Tours last about 30 minutes and you'll have plenty of time to hear about the process, chat with a brewer, ask questions, and sample beer straight from the tanks.
When you're done, join us front-of-house for our famed wood-fired pizza (our patented trio fries are also a great bet) and fresh beer. We hear it tastes just that much better when you see exactly how it's made.
$5/per person includes tour, pint glass and sticker
Brewery Tours are available every Saturday by appointment at 2pm and 4pm. (We can on occasion accommodate requests outside of these times for large groups. including week days. Feel free to request!)
Please request a tour online here first. You are advised to request a tour and wait for availability confirmation before paying for the tour online.
- Pre-paid tour tickets must be completed within three days of confirmation to hold your spot on the tour. If we do not receive payment, we will release your reservation. [This helps eliminate the risk of no-shows and allows us to keep space open for other requests - we appreciate your cooperation with this!]
- Tours are $5/person and includes a pint glass and sticker.
- Tours are about 30 minutes long, and you'll get to sample a couple of our beers during the tour.
- When you get here, let the host/hostess know you're here for the tour. They'll be able to point you in the right direction.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason, please let me know as early as possible! (Same as above - it lets us accept other requests if you are unable to make it in.) We're also happy to help you reschedule - just email me directly and we can get a new tour on the books.
- Sadly, we cannot issue refunds for no-shows. Certain cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled tour can be refunded.
- There is free street parking, and the R34 Trolley stops on the corner of 50th and Baltimore, right across the street from us.
- Children are allowed on tours -- just no drinking. The cost is $5/each for children over 12 years old.