HOLIDAY PARTIES, COMPANY COCKTAIL PARTIES, WEDDINGS + MORE
We have two locations (and counting - Dock Street Brewery South is slated to open Spring/Summer 2019) and can host you at either, depending on party size and what date/time you prefer.
Dock Street Brewery and Dock Street Cannery + Lounge, right next door but with a separate entrance, are available for private and non-private events for groups of up to 80 people.
Here’s everything you need to know about booking an event with us:
DOCK STREET BREWERY
701 S. 50th Street Philadelphia, PA
Accommodates up to 80 people
PRIVATE PARTY AVAILABILITY: Saturday Nights - Late Night (after parties); Sunday Afternoons.
If you’re interested in a private party outside of the regular availability, just ask! We promise we will always give it a try to make it work.
NON-PRIVATE EVENTS: Most days/times upon request for parties up to 40.
We will work with you to customize your menu
Your menu can consist of items on and off our regular menu - wood-fired pizzas, hand-tossed salads, crudité, cheese plates, char-grilled sausage platters, flank steak, dessert trays and fruit plates, and other housemade specialties.
PA equipment, microphone, projector and screen are available upon request.
We offer the following options:
- Menu includes a combination of the following:
Wood-fired pizzas, salads, cheese plates, char-grilled sausage platters, flank steak, dessert trays and fruit plates, and other housemade specialties.
- Open bar (beer, wine + soda).
- The restaurant will be closed to the public so you’ll have the whole space to yourself.
- Sundays only, although alternate dates are sometimes available - feel free to ask!
We may be able to accommodate your request on other days, such as a private lunch event; please feel free to inquire!
- There is an event fee (available upon request and subject to seasonality) to book the space for up to four hours, plus one hour arrival, set-up, and departure time for the wedding party. You may reserve the space for a longer event for an additional fee.
- 25 person minimum
- Open bar (beer + wine + soda).
- Food is optional. Please specify in your request.
- 10pm - 2am (last call 1:30am).
Large Party Reservation (non-private)
- Space for your group, seated or seated/standing depending on your preference
- Pre-selected menu, which we will work with you to create and tailor to your group.
- Lots of flexibility on time/days, depending on party size.
DOCK STREET CANNERY + LOUNGE
705 S. 50th Street Philadelphia, PA
Accommodates up to 55 people
Private and non-private options
AVAILABILITY: Flexible, including weekends and evenings.
- Food options include wood-fired pizza, salads and apps from our main brewpub menu.
- Cocktails, beer, wine are available a la carte.
-There is an hourly rental fee for Private Events.
- PA equipment, microphone, and projector/screen available upon request.
Call us at 215.726.2337 or fill out this form to start booking a private event. Feel free to get in touch with questions or special requests. We are always happy to try and accommodate!
FEEDBACK FROM OUR GUESTS + HOSTS:
LUCIA R. October 2018
We had SUCH a great time on Saturday. I'm gonna recommend you guys to so many people. It was a perfect venue for what we wanted and the bartenders were amazing. Thanks again!
MOLLIE D. August 2018
Thank you so much to the best wedding reception hostess we ever could have asked for! Every need was met, every extra request was granted with no unease. You really took care of us! Sunday meant the world to us. We are on the way to our honeymoon today! So happy!
LAUREN July 2018
I cannot thank you enough! What a lovely event. Your venue is beautiful, and your team is so incredibly helpful, kind and accommodating. Everyone had a blast, and loved all the food, drinks, and brewery tour!
JEN N., July 2018 (via Yelp)
I brought a large group of restaurant servers/bartenders into Dock Street- and they went above and beyond to accommodate us. We had wonderful food. I loved this experience from beginning to end. I highly recommend any large group looking to do a bonding experience come here! Thank you Dock Street!
MELISSA S. July 2018
Party was beautiful & so fun yesterday. Food was delicious and plentiful. Thanks so much for all your help throughout the process!
MELANIE S. July 2018 (via Yelp)
I came here for a friend's birthday with a group of 15-20. We scheduled a group tour in advance and reserved Dock Street Cannery + Tasting Room, which is right next to the main brewpub. The tour was short yet informative, and we got to try three different beers. The Cannery + Tasting Room was the perfect size for our group and had a private bar where we could order beers and cocktails. We were served pizza straight out of the oven; it was delicious. Great experience, would definitely recommend!
NANCY B, March 2018 (via Yelp)
Just held a customer event at Dock Street Brewery. The venue was awesome as was the staff! So very accommodating. The food, delicious! Hat's off the chef - great spread and people just kept eating and eating! I was so pleasantly surprised and it exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend if you are looking for a casual, unique venue in the Philly area.Thanks, Dock Street!