Dock Street Is Looking For A Couple Brand Ambassadors
You obviously already love craft beer. Want to work in the industry? Specifically, want to attend beer festivals and tastings to serve up delicious Dock Street beer with a side of history and brewing knowledge to other beer enthusiasts - and occasionally, people who don't yet know that they are beer enthusiasts.
We here at Dock Street, Philly's First Craft Brewery, are looking for people like you. We’re looking for qualified Street Ambassadors to represent us in Central and North New Jersey.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Attending beer samplings and occasional beer festivals on behalf of Dock Street; setting up displays including banners and swag; tapping kegs or setting up cases/bottles for pouring; serving beer;
- Organizing temporary and permanent displays at off-premise accounts. Speaking with beer enthusiasts, fans of our brand, and potential future customers about Dock Street's history, beer availability, etc.;
- Working with our NJ wholesaler to set up and organize tastings.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- A valid drivers licence;
- A car or regular access to one for travel to promotional events, tastings/samplings, beer fests, etc.;
- The ability to lift and/or move and maneuver cases of beer and occasionally kegs.
A genuine passion for craft beer.
Food and beverage service experience preferred, not required.
Sales experience preferred but not required.
Experience talking about beer and a knowledge of beer, the brewing process, different styles, etc. Some training will be provided.
Be 21+ years of age
Be available to work on evenings and weekends
Email email@example.com with your resume and a brief introduction.